Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New hat...

Well it's happened again.  You've come back to my blog to see one of my posts.  So here's the story: last Saturday, the 15th, I got to stop in at the Burlington Coat Factory.  I mention that it's the 15th because that is the day that I get 20 dollars.  Every 15th I get 20 dollars for clothes, shoes, and if I don't spend it on anything else, what ever I feel like buying.  Kind of like an allowance for your clothes.  So in the Burlington Coat Factory I bought a hat.           

This is not the hat, I just wanted a picture of it and my sister....  well let's just say I don't know where her camera is, and she wouldn't take a picture of it anyway.  So here is a photo of a hat that looks kinda like the one I got.  

2 comments:

Joanna said...

You didn't even ask for the camera.

Hudson t. Webber said...

Yes, but would you have taken the photo?